Wednesday 6 January 2010

The Lightning Thief

4. In Ancient times, the Greeks had gods for many important forces in their lives --
the sea, thunderstorms, farming, music, medicine, poetry, archery, etc. Why do
you think they imagined many different gods rather than just one? Would this
make life more confusing or less confusing? My answer would be that they probably thought of these because, they thought that one person created rain, one created the sun, and the one created the wind. For them it might of made their life less confusing.

5. Do you believe in anything that science can’t prove -- such as magic, or ghosts, or
creatures like the Loch Ness monster? Why or why not? Yes, cause if science can't prove it then no one knows if it is there or not.

6. Have you ever been to summer camp? If so, describe what you did or did not like
about it. If not, imagine and describe what you think a typical summer camp
would be like – any impressions from television or movies? I have never been to summer camp but, I think it would be fun the creativity, the lake, the activities, and the nature. Yes I got that from television and/or a movie.

7. You have been granted one magical item of your choice. What would this item be,
and what power would it have? I would pick a water wand. It would be able to bend and/or move water however I want and/or wherever I want, as long as it is in my hand and I am thinking about how I want to bend and/or where to move it.

No comments:

Post a Comment