Thursday 14 January 2010

The Lightning Thief Thoughts

I get so anxious to read the book at home that I HAVE to leave my iPod in the living room and go to my room and do something to keep my mind off it. Now let's talk about thing that I like or dislike about The Lightning Thief. First off my favorite characters are Grover and Mr. Brunner {Chiron}. I guess my favorite scenes would be the museum from the chapter I Accidentally Vaporized My Pre-Algebra Teacher and the bathroom from the chapter I've Become Supreme Lord Of The Bathroom. Someone once asked me why do like this book? Here is my answer: I like this book because, it is a fun, adventurous, and so much better than most books I read. I am going to keep on reading the series Percy Jackson And The Olympians. The last thing I need to say is that I have not looked further in Greek Mythology.


No comments:

Post a Comment